Brick NJ Workers Comp Lawyer
Have you suffered a work-related injury or illness? Were you denied benefits? You need an attorney who knows how to handle your claim and get you the benefits you need. At Silvi, Fedele & Honschke, we have the experience necessary to help you.
Our attorneys have extensive knowledge of workers' compensation law. Our partner Ralph F. Fedele has been handling workers' compensation claims since 1996. Silvio Silvi has been handling workers' compensation claims since 1986. Together, we know how to obtain compensation for people who have suffered a work injury.
If you were injured on the job, notify your employer. Then, contact our Toms River, New Jersey, workers' compensation lawyers online or by calling (732) 504-3841 or toll free at (877) 251-5491. We are ready to help you.
We Handle All Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses
At Silvi, Fedele & Honschke, we have experience helping clients receive compensation and benefits for work-related injuries arising from:
- Construction site accidents
- Factory accidents involving machines, heavy equipment, and heavy lifting
- Slip-and-fall accidents at work
- Work-related car and truck accidents
- Occupational exposure claims
Our attorneys have successfully handled all types of workers' compensation injury claims, including:
- Neck, back and spinal injuries
- Orthopedic and neurdesic and psychiatric injuries
- Respiratory illnesses: congestion, asbestosis, cancer, pneumonitis and farmer's lung
- Repetitive stress injuries: repetitive motion injuries, reflex sympathetic dystrophy, carpal tunnel syndrome, bursitis, tendonitis and hearing loss
- Skin injuries: dermatitis, eczema, chemical burns and frostbite
- Loss of limbs
- Broken bones
We Are Here to Help
We provide comprehensive representation for our clients. We take time to understand your injuries and draft professional workers' compensation claim petitions. Our lawyers will gather evidence and work to get you the compensation you need to heal.
We will fight to get you medical benefits and temporary disability benefits when you are injured. If you are totally or partially disabled as a result of the job injury, we will work to get you permanent disability benefits and vocational rehabilitation.
To schedule a free consultation, call (732) 504-3841 or contact our Brick, New Jersey, workers' compensation appeals attorneys online. We offer free consultations. You pay no legal fees unless we recover for you.