Providing Experienced Guidance On Business Formation Matters
Whether you’re an entrepreneur, are seeking to start a small business or would like to expand your existing business, staging the appropriate corporate formation can have serious advantages moving forward.
At Silvi, Fedele & Honschke Attorneys at Law, L.L.C., our experienced lawyers provide clients in Ocean County and across New Jersey with sensible start-up advice, working with you through every step of the formation process.
What We Can Do To Help Your Business Grow
Our firm will assist prospective business owners with all aspects of formation, including:
- Selecting the appropriate legal entity depending on your circumstances: Sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, limited liability company or another type of entity
- Conducting the necessary due diligence, including completing government filings and drafting the foundational agreements, including articles of incorporation and operating agreements
- Drafting all the necessary tax documentation
- Addressing legal compliance issues
- Drafting and executing contracts with employees and third parties
- Securing the necessary licenses from the local, state and federal level
Our attorneys have significant business experience and have assisted clients in a wide variety of industries. We can help you anticipate potential challenges and work to mitigate risks along the way.
We Can Help Protect Your Interests
At Silvi, Fedele & Honschke Attorneys at Law, L.L.C., we can answer any questions you may have regarding formation, compliance or other related matters. We have offices in Brick, Forked River and Toms River. Call 732-504-3841 to schedule a free initial consultation. We also can be reached toll free at 877-251-5491 or via our contact form.