Phone 732-504-3841 Toll Free 877-251-5491

September 2014 Archives

Can I sue my employer after a workplace accident?

Generally speaking, a worker cannot sue his or her employer after being injured on the job. As FindLaw.com explains, that’s because most employers are required to carry workers’ compensation insurance, which is in place to compensate the injured workers.

New OSHA rule requires employers to report more injuries

The Occupational Safety and Health Administration is the federal agency tasked with making sure workers in America are kept safe. One way the agency does this is by keeping track of serious accidents that occur on the job.

Email Us For A Response

Have A Legal Question?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Our Office Locations

Toms River Office
189 Route 37 West
Toms River, NJ 08755

Toll Free: 877-251-5491
Phone: 732-504-3841
Fax: 732-505-6511
Fax: 732-349-8850
Toms River Law Office Map

Forked River Office
623 Lacey Road
Forked River, NJ 08731

Toll Free: 877-251-5491
Phone: 732-504-3841
Map & Directions

Bricktown Office
74 Brick Boulevard
Building 2, Suite 112
Bricktown, NJ 08723

Map & Directions