Workers’ Compensation Claims In Ocean County And Throughout New Jersey
Have you suffered a work-related injury or illness? Were you denied benefits? You need an attorney who knows how to handle your claim and get you the benefits you need. At Silvi, Fedele & Honschke in Toms River, New Jersey, we have the experience necessary to help you.
Our Ocean County attorneys have extensive knowledge of workers’ compensation law. Partner Ralph F. Fedele has been handling workers’ comp claims since 1996. Silvio Silvi has been handling them since 1986. Together, they know how to obtain compensation for people who have suffered a work injury.
We Handle All Work-Related Injuries And Illnesses
At Silvi, Fedele & Honschke, we have experience helping clients receive compensation and benefits for a wide variety of work-related injuries arising from:
- Construction zone accidents
- Factory accidents involving machines, heavy equipment and heavy lifting
- Slip-and-fall accidents at work
- Occupational exposure claims
- Work-related car and truck crashes
Our attorneys have successfully handled all types of work injury claims, including:
- Neck, back and spinal injuries
- Orthopedic and neurological and psychiatric injuries
- Respiratory illnesses: congestion, asbestosis, cancer, pneumonitis and farmer’s lung
- Repetitive stress injuries: repetitive motion injuries, reflex sympathetic dystrophy, carpal tunnel syndrome, bursitis, tendonitis and hearing loss
- Skin injuries: dermatitis, eczema, chemical burns and frostbite
- Loss of limbs
- Broken bones
We also help independent contractors obtain workers’ comp for their injuries.
We Are Here To Help
We provide comprehensive representation for our clients. We take time to understand your injuries and draft professional workers’ compensation claim petitions. Our lawyers will gather evidence and work to get you the workers’ compensation benefits you need to heal.
We will fight to get you medical benefits and temporary disability benefits when you are injured. If you are totally or partially disabled as a result of the job injury, we will work to get you permanent disability benefits. Our attorneys also represent clients who have had their workers’ comp benefits denied.
Contact A Monmouth County Workers’ Comp Lawyer For A Free Consultation
To schedule a free consultation, call 732-504-3841, or contact our workers’ compensation attorneys online. We offer free consultations at our offices in Toms River, Forked River and Brick. You pay no legal fees unless we recover for you.