Why Having A Lawyer Helps
Too often, workers who suffer a serious injury in the workplace falsely think that their employer and insurance company will handle the issue with their best interests in mind. The unfortunate truth is that – unless you’ve suffered a very minor injury – this is rarely the case.
While your focus is rightfully on your recovery, all other parties are simply trying to minimize costs, even at the expense of your well-being. At Silvi, Fedele & Honschke Attorneys at Law, L.L.C., we have decades of experience ready to help you, and the track record to prove it, having recovered more than $75 million for our clients.
What We Bring To The Table
While you focus on getting better, we’re focused on providing you with the compensation you need to do so. That means we:
- Fight for you to receive medical benefits
- Help you determine if you’re eligible for permanent or temporary disability benefits
- Prepare the paperwork on your behalf and meet all necessary deadlines
- Compile the evidence necessary to prove your claim
- Leverage our knowledge and experience to get you the compensation you need
- Negotiate with opposing counsel and insurance companies
More than anything, we bring consistent pressure on your employer and the insurance companies involved. Asking a recently injured person to deal with both the recovery process and the stresses of obtaining benefits can be too much. That’s why we ease the burden of one to allow you to concentrate on the other.
Call Us To Discuss Your Situation
At Silvi, Fedele & Honschke, can help you figure out how to proceed. With offices in Brick, Forked River and Toms River, we are well-positioned to help clients in Ocean County and across New Jersey. You can call 732-504-3841 to schedule a free initial consultation with one of our lawyers. We also can be reached toll-free at 877-251-5491 or via our online contact form.