Ralph F. Fedele was admitted to the NJ State and Federal District Courts in 1996. Ralph attended Rutgers College in New Brunswick, NJ earning a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1993 and then attended Rutgers Law School in Newark, NJ earning a Juris Doctorate degree in 1996. While at Rutgers Law he served as a teaching assistant to Professor Albert Cohn in Appellate Practice. After graduating law school Ralph served as Law Clerk to the Honorable Francis Piscal in the Ocean County Superior Court. During this clerkship Ralph earned a Certificate in Mediation & Conciliation Skills from the Administrative Office of the Courts State of New Jersey.
He is a partner with the firm and is head of the litigation department. Ralph concentrates his practice in Workers’ Compensation.
Ralph was born and raised in Essex County NJ, but has spent his entire legal career in Toms River, NJ. He is a member of the Ocean County Bar Association and NJCOSH, a non-profit organization of Petitioners’ Attorneys, Doctors and Unions working together to protect the rights of injured workers in Workers’ Compensation Courts throughout New Jersey.
He is married with 3 children. He has been actively involved in the Ocean County community coaching baseball, basketball and football for nearly a decade. He enjoys hunting, fishing, shooting and hiking with his family.
Areas Of Practice
- Workers' Compensation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certificate Mediation & Conciliation Skills, Administrative Office of the Courts State of New Jersey, 1996
- New Jersey, 1996
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1996
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Law - Newark, Newark, New Jersey
- J.D. - 1996
- Rutgers College, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- B.A. - 1993
- Major: History/Political Science
- J & I Realty Corp., Owner of the Toms River Shopping Center
- Kornberg Real Estate Development Corp.
- Teaching Assistant to Professor Albert Cohn - Appellate Practice, Rutgers Law School, 1995 to 1996
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ocean County Bar Association, Member
- New Jersey Advisory Council on Safety & Health, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Ocean County Superior Ct., Law Clerk to the Hon. Francis P. Piscal, 1996 to 1996