1. Home
  2.  | 
  3. Workers’ Compensation
  4.  | 
  5. Benefits/Awards
  6.  | Permanent Disability Awards

Permanent Disability Attorneys In Ocean County

Were you injured in a work-related accident? Do you have a partial or total disability as a result? Regardless of whether you are able to return to work, you may be entitled to permanent disability benefits. You need skilled legal counsel to help you get the benefits you need.

Caring And Dedicated Workman’s Comp Claim Lawyers

At Fedele & Honschke, our Ocean County workers’ compensation attorneys have extensive experience helping clients obtain permanent disability awards. We know how to negotiate with employers, and we will fight to get you compensation for your disability.

Contact our firm to schedule an appointment with a Toms River, New Jersey, disability lawyer. We return calls promptly and aggressively pursue our clients’ rights.

Getting A Workers’ Compensation Permanent Disability Award

The amount of money you receive as your permanent disability award is determined by the court, based on the assessments submitted by your doctor and a doctor hired by your employer. Your employer will require you to submit to an exam by their doctor. It is also important to have your own skilled and thorough medical professional evaluate your disability.

Our Brick workers’ compensation attorneys can help you find a trustworthy doctor to assess your disability. We have developed relationships with a number of medical professionals who are ready to examine your medical records and determine the level of your disability.

Experienced And Knowledgeable Legal Counsel

At Fedele & Honschke, we can answer your questions and help you understand the benefits you are entitled to under workers’ comp law. We will gather medical records from your employer, collect evidence for your case and represent you in court.

Get A Free Consultation

Contact our Monmouth County workman’s compensation claim lawyers to get prompt and aggressive legal service. You can reach us at 888-898-1206 or 732-504-3841 or you can email the firm. Your initial consultation is free.